If you are new to our area or need to enroll your child in school, please visit the school office for the necessary forms to fill out. When you come, be sure to bring the following documents:

  • Your child’s birth certificate
  • Proof of immunizations
  • Proof of residency (a phone or utility bill)
  • Any transcripts from previous schools
  • Social security card

We look forward to getting to know you and your child.